The world is in chaos after the events of Friday the 13th of May, 2011.
However, there were a few survivors of that fateful day and the following months.
Armed with just your pistol and a knife to start with, will you be able to take your revenge?!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Entering the Survival Horror Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Silver Coins : 5
Bullets : 20

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
First Weapon: Keltec PF9
Secondary Weapon: Knife

PostSubject: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 am

"Looks like you made it." A man with a tweed coat and a cigarette in his mouth chuckles as he forces open a can of SPAM on the wooden table beside him with a can opener. The room is dark and musty, lit by a single lamp powered by a small generator in the corner of the room. The room is small and the wooden walls are starting to rot. There are empty and discarded cans all over the place.
The man greets you with a handshake and another chuckle.
He steps back, sitting on a small, creaky stool. He pushes his can of SPAM aside, opening a small box that was also lying on the table. Inside it is a small, weak gun (Keltec PF9) and a small, blunt knife. He stands up and hands these to you.
"You'll need these. Any questions?"
He then awaits your response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://survival-horror-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Alex
Sharpshooter

Silver Coins : 6
Bullets : 6/10

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Alex kept quiet, staring at the man. Life had turned for the worst lately. Things had been so simple. He had been going up in the Mafia, working his way up to the big leagues. Then all of a sudden this happens. Monsters appear, people turning into monsters, and now this guy. What was next? Flying Monkeys? Alex then let out a small chuckle, thinking that with all this going on, it might as well be possible.

Alex stood up and got the weapons from the man. "I have just one. Got another smoke? I could really use one right about now," said Alex. It had been three days since he last had a cigarette, and so he was starting to get agitated without one.

---------------------------
SHARPSHOOTER
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 am

The man took a cigarette packet from his pocket, flicked it open and handed the cigarette to Alexander with a lighter.
He then sat back on his stool.
"The world has turned worse lately. Most of my friends have been infected by the virus and I've had to shoot them down in this project. It disturbed me so much I stopped continuing after the second level... I can help introduce you to the first level though." The man shrugged. He then took the cigarette out of his mouth, snuffing it against the wooden table and he flicked the ember over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Sharpshooter

Silver Coins : 7
Bullets : 21

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 am

Isaac walked through the door, looking at his surroundings, this all seemed a bit deja-vu, like something out of a videogame or a movie, people being zombified, monsters appearing from seemingly nowhere. Isaac mentally let out a sigh of relief, as he thought the only reason he was alive was due to his expert parkour-freerunning skills, so all he really had to do was jump from roof to roof and stay away from the ground.

He walked up to the man and wondered why he was being so generous to him, I mean, there are no doubt more survivors than just this two. "Hm, what a crock of crap." He groaned, taking the two, placing the knife in his pocket and keeping the gun in his hand.
"I got a question, why us?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Weaponry
Keltec PF9
Damage: 5
Ammo Capacity: 10
Max Shots per Post: 5

Knife
Damage: 10
Max Hits per Post: 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 47
Mercenary

Bullets : 3

Character Info
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:21 am

Suddenly a black shady, gallant man wearing black suit and red tie came trough the doors of safe house. He didn't seem like a person with emotions or someone that would resist on killing. After coming at the table with two person, he simply would stand there reaching amr forward with open hand.

"You think you could land me a gun also?" the man said waiting for a gun to be placed in his hand. "Call me Agent 47 or simply 47."

Spoiler: Character Info:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 am

"Why you?" The man in the tweed coat chuckled as Isaac came in, asking why them. "Because you're survivors and you're probably the only people left in the world! Unless more come along at my call." He sighed. He then turned to the other man that came in, with a red tie.
"Of course, here are some more guns." The man reached under his table to grab some more gun boxes and he put them all on the table. Each box contained 20 bullets, a knife and the gun he had given Alexander.
"Remember, reloading takes some time (one post) so be sure to shoot as sparingly as you can!" The man warned as he gave the other survivors their boxes.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 am

Alex looked over at Agent 47. Alex was never comfortable around men that looked like they were with the law, and he looked like a secret service agent. Alex put his gun in the back of his pants and put his knife in his right pocket, keeping his right hand in there wrapped around the grip. He used his left hand to put the cigarette in his mouth and light it. Inhaling deeply, Alex savored the moment before blowing out the smoke in a steady, slow stream.

Alex turned his attention back to the stranger man giving them the items. He didn't know where this man got all of this from, what they were supposedly supposed to do, or anything that was going on. However, Alex did know he had to survive, so that was his biggest goal. He didn't care much for the others. Alex stuffed the lighter in his left pocket and remained silent.

SHARPSHOOTER
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 am

Isaac had a determined look on his face, if they were the last humans, then humanity rested on their shoulders, he didn't know who this man was, who every else was, what the hell those deformed things were or who the HELL started this, but, one thing he did know, was, he needed to make it out alive, and for that, he'd do anything in his power.

He wanted to hear where they were headed, and where their destination was.
Isaac thought he had an upper hand on avoiding zombies due to his high agility and climbing skills, along with his great knowledge on freerun techniques.
"Okay, so, where we headed?" He asked, waving away the smoke from Alex's cigarette which blew towards him.

Weaponry
Keltec PF9

Knife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 47
Mercenary

Character Info
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

Agent 47 took the gun placing 12 bullets inside the capacity. The rest of bullets he placed in a special container and then he slipped all the items inside his suit so he could freely grab it any time required. "Don't worry..." Agent 47 was always talking very serious and didn't show a smile or sad face even for a second, "I have my own tricks up my sleeve to avoid too much reloading."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:40 am

"Ok, I think I have some explaining to do..." The man scratched the back of his neck, just under the line of his black, greasy hair. There wasn't much time these days to take a simple shower but it seemed these humans had found the time. He hadn't.
In any case, he continued to explain.
"All right, I assume you all know about the events of Friday the 13th." The man frowned, folding his arms and remaining seated on the chair. "The person who destroyed this world..." He bit his tongue. "Has created the Survival Horror Project. It's just through the door behind me..." He shook a thumb over his left shoulder to show a black door covered in slime and moss. It seemed to be falling part, with splinters all over it. However, there was a new, golden handle screwed into it. It opened inwards.
"The Survival Horror Project is a diabolical... thing." The man seemed to be restraining some information. "I don't know much about it myself but basically what will happen is that through this door, there is a long coridoor. At the end of this coridoor is a door. Through that door is a meadow and... on that meadow is a path that leads to a warehouse."
The man shifted his feet.
"I would advise you to go there and make sure our defenses are secure."
Back to top Go down
Agent 47
Mercenary

Character Info
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

"It will be done..." Agent 47 let the eye lids bit down but not closing eyes for few seconds. After opening eye lids again, Agent 47 slowly went trough the door walking along the corridor. Honestly he didn't know what are the opponents or what was really going on. He only saw the population being decreased by time and suddenly someone called him here.

"Let's see what this pistol can do..." Agent 47 slipped hand inside suit and was about to pull about the gun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 am

Alex nodded and took another puff of his cigarette. He then pulled out his gun and loaded it up. Alex put his gun back where it had been, in the back of his pants. He would save the bullets since they were apparently limited. Alex held his cigarette with his left hand, putting his right hand back in his pocket and gripping the handle of his knife. He then followed the men through the doorway.

SHARPSHOOTER
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 am

Isaac nodded and followed the other two through the door, his hand tightly gripping his pistol in nervousness, he had no idea what was in the warehouse, but he knew one thing, he needed to survive.
He kept his other hand on the handle of his knife so he could quickly slash anything that came in his way.
He waited for the madness to begin...

Weaponry
Keltec PF9

Knife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 am

The man in the tweed coat chuckled, closing the door behind them, leaving them in a dark coridoor...
Back to top Go down
Orphen
Sharpshooter

Silver Coins : 11
Bullets : 17

Character Info
Health:
90/100  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 am

Orphen hurried and ran to the group, before the man could close the door, he dived in to see the rest of the group. Orphen was told by a stranger to meet them there, so he agreed, he had overslept, a thing he hardly does, seeing how do that could get you killed. Orphen looked at the party as he got back up and glared. "The names Orphen, what about you guys?"

Spoiler:

9 Kills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:30 am

"You forgot your weapon!" The man gasped upon seeing another survivor. He tossed the box of a weak gun (Keltec PF9) , a knife and 20 bullets toward him. He then closed the door again, advising him to run straight through the dark coridoor toward the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Orphen
Sharpshooter

Silver Coins : 11
Bullets : 17

Character Info
Health:
90/100  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 am

Orphen caught the box, and viewed the pistol, knife, and the bullets. Orphen armed his gun, reload it, and putting the clips in as he smiled. Orphen took the knife and put it in a holster on his pocket, as he followed the rest of the group to their next destination.

Spoiler:

9 Kills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Survival Horror Project   

Back to top Go down

Entering the Survival Horror Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Horror RPG :: The Survival Horror Project :: Safe House :: Safe House-