Survival Horror RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is in chaos after the events of Friday the 13th of May, 2011.
However, there were a few survivors of that fateful day and the following months.
Armed with just your pistol and a knife to start with, will you be able to take your revenge?!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning from the first level

Go down 
+2
Orphen
SurvivingLegend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Silver Coins : 5
Bullets : 20

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue100/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
First Weapon: Keltec PF9
Secondary Weapon: Knife

Returning from the first level Empty
PostSubject: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 pm

The man in the tweed coat was leaning on his stool, smoking a cigarette. On the table in front of him was a map of the warehouse as well as something else...
He took the cigarettes out of his mouth as the survivors entered. He showed them his shop, which were a bunch of items on shelves behind him. They were all labelled with prices and there was a small, dim lamp shining on each item.
"Gotts get the items from somewhere, not cheap." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://survival-horror-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Orphen
Sharpshooter
Orphen

Silver Coins : 11
Bullets : 17

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue90/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Orphen returned back to the safe house, with a bleeding arm, that needed attention, he had just came back from the ammunition store and he looked at the man in the tweed coat as he shrugged. "Your welcome, we almost got killed out there."
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue100/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

"Oh. A common injury." The man chuckled. He took off a small box from the table in front of him, opened it and took out a bandage. He gave it to Orphen.
"Very little damage done there, you'll survive. You may prefer to use the bandage though." He spoke, leaning back on his stool again.
"Ready for the second level?"
Back to top Go down
Orphen
Sharpshooter
Orphen

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue90/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Orphen places the bandage on his arm, as he looks at the man, with an disgusted look, what was this for, why were they doing this to them. Orphen sighs, as he nods at him. "Yeah, whatever what about those people at the warehouse, are they just dead now? I'm saving the next group, I won't let them die."
Back to top Go down
Zip
Annihilator
Zip

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Zip walks into the room in a bad mood,"Damn that fucker got blood on my favorite shirt,and now what im going to do?" He lights a joint and coughs abit and walks to the strange room,"Knock knock...any one in this piece of shi..."Zip looks to see a man."Hey?..dont move."
Zip gets out a gun and aims.
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

"Oh, the warehouse people? Yes, they are most likely dead." The man frowned, standing up and walking to a door that was in the wall, in the house. He leant against it gently, muffling a thump from the other side.
"Well, the next level is ready when you are. Just step through the door with the golden handle when you are prepared." The man smiled, taking his cigaratte out of his mouth and holding it between two fingers.

He then turned to someone who had entered via another door from the outside rain and lightning. His figure was lit up and the lightning light caught the gun that he held.
"I would put that down if I were you, no point in firing it. It's empty isn't it?" The man smiled. "I'll give you a better gun and a melee weapon if you surrender that to me."
He then held out his hand for the newcomer's gun.
Back to top Go down
Orphen
Sharpshooter
Orphen

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Orphen turns around, and looks at Zip, he starts to laugh. "You think I'm scared of some random thug? Do you know what I've been through today? I've been attacked by giant spiders, zombies, longheads, the last thing i need right now is some bullshit from some random kid." Orphen looked at the man as he groaned. "Let's just do this, send me out now."

Orphen places the bandage on his arm, as he sighs as the pain starts to ease, as he looks back at Zip. "Get that out of my face, before I take out my gun, then we kill each other."
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Sharpshooter
Isaac

Silver Coins : 7
Bullets : 21

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Isaac walked towards the old man, and Orphen, and someone else, Isaac had been elsewhere, "I'm not bloody dead..." he shut his eyes and groaned, "I was asleep in the warehouse office, I hadn't slept in like, 3 days." He explained, with a sigh of embarrassment. "Do we get any better weapon for the second level?" He asked, as he hoped they did, he didn't want to use the same pathetic pistol twice.
"Oh, another survivor..." he noted, looking at this pothead and sighing.
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 pm

The man smiled at the Isaac and Orphen.
"Sadly, I don't give these things away for free!" He jovially chuckled, as was his habit. "You'll have to make use of your secondary weapons in the next area."
He walked over to the table, upon which he had a map of the warehouse and the next level.
"The next level is a moonlit mansion, from which we need you to obtain a power supply generator, battery or anything that will create power." The man explained. He handed the survivors a map each.
(Map in Level 2 thread in next area)
"It's going to be very dark. I could give you a flashlight that will last (5 posts) 5 seconds but what use is that? Do you want it anyway?"

He then turned to Zip.
"Unless you join their team, you're alone on the first level, ok?" He scowled, slightly, probably enjoying what was happening here. After all, it was only a game to him...
Back to top Go down
Zip
Annihilator
Zip

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Zip sighed,"you really dont want this...so Id advise you to get out of my face."Zip got closer, and cocked his gun.
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

The man was getting annoyed with Zip. Whether he liked it or not, the man seemed to show superior strength and agility. (You are only level 1, he is level X)
The man dived toward Zip, below the gun, aiming to knock him down in a rugby-style fashion to the wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Sharpshooter
Isaac

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

"Uh, sure, I suppose it could be useful..."he spoke, taking the flashlight and not daring to turn it on and waste batteries, he stuffed it in his pocket, he walked towards the door, standing next to it until 47 arrived and Orphen was ready, along with that pothead if he ever shut up.
He thought it would be better to go as a team, so they would have a higher chance of making it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Agent 47
Mercenary
Agent 47

Silver Coins : 6
Bullets : 3

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue80/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

While they are were discussing these creatures that seemed to show up more and more in time, Agent 47 was sitting nearby on a chair checking his gun. Seeing that they are giving away flashlights, Agent 47 slowly walked to the man taking one flashlight and sliding it inside suit also.

"Let's just get this over with..." 47 came back to his seat sitting on the chair with wide open legs. One arm was leaning against one of legs. "What do you want us to do next?"
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:58 am

(Assuming the tackle works, which it is likely to anyway)

The man dived at Zip's feet, knocking him to the floor. He wrestled the gun away, stood up and pocketed it.
He then turned to the survivors of the first level.
"I forgot to give you this." He reached into his pocket and handed a small bag of 10 silver to everyone except Zip.
He then turned to the Agent who asked a question.
"Go through the door again, find a power source, get out."
Back to top Go down
Agent 47
Mercenary
Agent 47

Character Info
Health:
Returning from the first level Left_bar_bleue80/100Returning from the first level Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

"Again with the doors eh..?" Agent 47 slowly got back on feet and then continued to walk towards the man taking 10 silver coins from his hand. "After you..." 47 turned to other survivors waiting for them to go trough door first.

Agent 47 never changes... even though this is the right time to help each other and support them, he is rather supported than he supports.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Sharpshooter
Isaac

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 am

Isaac took the coins with a smile of gratitude and put them in his wallet before walking through the door in front of Agent 47 "Thanks." He smiled in gratitude as he continued walking slowly away so they could catch up to him without any problems, Isaac was slightly worried about what lay ahead of him, and whether he'd make it out alive, but he'd do anything in his power to keep him and his fellow survivors alive.
Back to top Go down
Zip
Annihilator
Zip

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 am

Zip, got on his feet and swallowed something that we all call pride,"Shit...fine Ill join..give me that."he shallowly says while grabbing the items that the man offered,"Alright..I want to say that I know my way around these streets..so if you need something come to me about it...and the names Zip."he smiled alittle while following the other guys, hoping not to get his new team of survivors killed.
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 am

"Oh, good." The man smiled, but he grabbed Zip on the shoulder.
"There's already a bunch of people going onto the second level. You can't go in a group of mor ethan 5, the system..." The man coughed. "wouldn't accept it."
Back to top Go down
Agent 47
Mercenary
Agent 47

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

After seeing Isaac go trough door, Agent 47 went behind him in the door to the next "level". Maybe they will be more lucky this time to not encounter such strong enemies. But... it's level 2 after all, of course it will be more advanced than level 1.

47 kept a serious but kinda emotionless face all the time, somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down
SurvivingLegend
Admin
SurvivingLegend

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 am

"Enjoy the ride." The man spoke emotionlessly, snuffing out a cigarette as he opened the door to let the survivors go through...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Sharpshooter
Alex

Bullets : 6/10

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 am

Alex had entered last after all the others. He didn't bother to speak during everything that went down. He was too busy trying to figure a few mysteries out. When the man opened the door, Alex stood and headed for the door. He was the first to go through. As he walked through he reloaded his gun.
Back to top Go down
Orphen
Sharpshooter
Orphen

Character Info
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Orphen nods, as he looks at the rest of his team. Orphen, wasn't in a good mood, and the only thing preventing him from shooting the man's head off was a smile. Orphen cheesed hard as he looks back at the group. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the first level   Returning from the first level Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning from the first level
Page 1 of 1