The world is in chaos after the events of Friday the 13th of May, 2011.
However, there were a few survivors of that fateful day and the following months.
Armed with just your pistol and a knife to start with, will you be able to take your revenge?!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Entering the Safehouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiko
Sharpshooter

Silver Coins : 5
Bullets : 20

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
First Weapon: Keltec PF9
Secondary Weapon: Knife

PostSubject: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Aiko slams the door as he smiles.''So this is where the survivors stay eh...'' Aiko muttered to himself as he found a box near the corner. He sat on it as he waited for a survivor to come. He didn't have any weapons or anything to protect himself so he was kinda scared if a mutant was to come in. He took off his helmet as he waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 pm

A man in a tweed coat opened a nearby door and stepped in the room Aiko was waiting in.
"Oh, another survivor! That brings us up to quite a few now." He smiled disarmingly. "How did you survive out there without any weapons though?" He asked quizically as he stepped over to the table in the middle of the room with maps all over it. He reached under it and pulled out a box with a knife and a Keltec PF9 gun in it. He handed the box over to Aiko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://survival-horror-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Aiko
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Aiko took the box as he checked in it. While checking it he muttered ''I'm a fast runner...'' He saw a Keltec PF9 and a knife. He picked up the Keltec PF9 as he twisted it left and right.''Hmm this can come in handy...'' He thought as he placed 5 bullets inside. He quickly slipped it into his right pocket as he took the knife and put it in his left pocket.''So what am I supposed to do now that I am a survivor?'' Aiko asked the man.

---------------------------
Weapons
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm

The man handed over 20 bullets for the Keltec.
"Good, you're a fast runner. That'll help." The man remarkes at what Aiko had said about himself. "I think you'll find your weapon very favourable. Are you sure you want to try to survive the first..." He cleared his throat with a loud "AHEM."
"If you go thriugh this door, you'll find an abandoned warehouse. I heard some people there need some help." He explained, pointing to a door opposite the one that Aiko had entered the room through. It had a golden handle but the rest of it looked like it was falling apart.
"There's a long coridoor, a lonely meadow and an abandoned warehouse through there."
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Sharpshooter

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Aiko took out the pistol as he quickly inserted the 20 bullets he was just handed.''Yea I think I might like this pistol.'' Aiko said as he smirked. He got back up as he stretched a bit.''Well I'll go to this warehouse and beat any mutant I see...it'll be a piece of cake for me.'' Aiko said as he slowly put his helmet back on.''Well I'm off to go to this warehouse...see you in a bit.'' Aiko said as he put his pistol back into his right pocket as zoomed out of the door heading for the warehouse.

---------------------------
Weapons
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurvivingLegend
Admin

Character Info
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:29 pm

"Good luck..." The man smiled evilly as he closed the door with the golden doorknob behind Aiko, leaving him in darkness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Safehouse   

Back to top Go down

Entering the Safehouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Horror RPG :: The Survival Horror Project :: Safe House :: Safe House-
Jump to: