- Give lots of detail on how you got to where you are and where you are at, what the location looks like and what happens when you are attacked, where you're blocking and be descriptive about where you hit your enemies. Basically, be descriptive about everything.
- Try and post at least 3 lines of roleplay. Short posts are hard to reply to.
- If something is ignored in a reply, it is usually assumed it worked (if it was an attack against you, it may be assumed it hit you if you ignore it for instance)
- If someone does not reply to an action that happens directly to them in a post within 48 hours, the action happens to them anyway. It is assumed the person who did not post, flinched or hesitated or paused. If there is still no reply after a week, then the person is booted from the current round unless a mutant or zombie or somesuch kills them first.
- No Godmodding or metagaming. You can't say you're low on ammo and suddenly shoot a zombie that appears behind you. also, if you are heavily wounded, not a lot of physical action would be easy! Metagaming is the use of outside knowledge that your character should not know at that point in time. Don't metagame.
- No sexual or above 18 content. You may not kill animals for fun or do any other sick things. That's just wrong.
- No copy and pasting something from other sites that is not yours.
- Try not to kill your teammates on purpose - they won't like that!